Hs33 Problem

Ashes

Right basically guys ive been having trouble with my 05 front maggie what happened was i took the lever body apart as best i could to have a look at the problem. When i put it back together i forgot to put that stupid spring in (i was recovering from a hangover please dont give me to much stick. When i pulled the lever in the piston (not sure if this is the right name but the bit out of the lever body basically) went in but didnt come back out.

What i want to know people is how u would recomend getting it out . its stuck pretty good and ive tried pushing out by giving the breaks a new bleed and using the presure to pop it out :(

Thanks in advance,

Ashes.

The same happened to me before, it got stuck really tight, and i never managed to get it out, i would suggest the spoke idea if its anything as badly stuck as mine.

So put the spoke in the top bleed hole ??? and try and somehow push it out ?

Ashes.

Edit: we ride the same bikes ......... boyacashaaaa

Edited by Ashes

So put the spoke in the top bleed hole ??? and try and somehow push it out ?

Ashes.

Edit: we ride the same bikes ......... boyacashaaaa

Yeah, im going to try in the morning too :)

And LOL, but i don't ride mine any more, ;)

Edited by onza limey20

Oh so yours is still stuck now ?

Ashes

Yes, my friend had the same problem and fixed it with the spoke, i just never needed to get mine out as I'm using a disk now but mine was stuck rather tight so i will try it out in the morning just to see if it works :)

Yes, my friend had the same problem and fixed it with the spoke, i just never needed to get mine out as I'm using a disk now but mine was stuck rather tight so i will try it out in the morning just to see if it works :)

Let me now if you get it out then and give me some pointers please :D i have college tommorow so cant try it till evening. Whats a disc like on the Limey frame and what forks are you using.

Ashes.

but i don't ride mine any more, ;)

I don't ride the limey any more, haven't since early December time, but i would say get echo urban or zona zedd forks for it. I liked it more with the zonas.

I use a front hope now and its okay, prefer maggy by a long way :)

Will let you know how t goes with the piston too.

Edited by onza limey20

I don't ride the limey any more, haven't since early December time, but i would say get echo urban or zona zedd forks for it. I liked it more with the zonas.

Oh sorry didnt spot that bit haha, you should great frames :) Im riding try - all 4 bolt mounts :) there really nice and light i love them but cant ride at the moment because of these stupid breaks :/

Ashes.

Oh sorry didnt spot that bit haha, you should great frames :) Im riding try - all 4 bolt mounts :) there really nice and light i love them but cant ride at the moment because of these stupid breaks :/

Ashes.

It was nice, but now im into the high BB, and I don't think i will be changing ;)