Mod Or Stock

AndyZoo

Aye up, well all I can say is im lost for choice, I can't choose between mod or stock. The mod im doing really well for sidehops and

straight to backwheel (rolling up), on stock im improving well with gaps, can't really sidehop on stock as it doesn't feel nice imo.

Whats going to be best for me in the future or improvement :/ Suppose i like my gaps and my sidehops also my to back wheels :(

Any replys or advice please post thanks.

Andy.

Hi, imo, i think u should go for mod because you will improve more on it and it is alot more flicky so i think u will learn faster. just do what u think and stick with one which u think u will be best of with, DONT keep changing LOL.

Sam.

Thats the whole point of this thread, I don't know whichs ones the best for me so im asking for advice and help...

Cheers Dan (Y)

Yeah man, Ali's right.

I say you stick with mod, learn everything faster, get comfortable with everything, THEN change to stock.

This.

I swapped to big boy wheels earlier this year and have improved sh*t loads. If I hadn't put the groundwork in on a mod however, I don't think I'd be half as good.

Am I right in saying you have both mod and stock? In which case I personally would debuild the stock, put it in the attic in a box and crack it out in 6 months/a year or so and re-evaluate.

Edited by CC12345678910