Onza Comp Or Onza Blade Wich Frame

trails4lif3

Ahh.. I see your name is Kieran too?

This is nothing to do with the topic, i have a 4-bolt t-pro frame with some orange and red stars on it with Kieran written in big, green writing. It rides a treat, if the guy above medwayrider doesnt buy it, you can once your validated for £35 posted.

Sorry for advertising in new members!

Why apologise for something you know is wrong?! Douche.

On topic, i think the only way you can decide which one is to try and find someone who has it and ride it, even then it's down to bar/stem set up. Could also put it down to how tall you are with the blade offering more reach than the comp so more suitable for the slightly taller rider.

it really depends on what you want because if you are only just learning to side hop and you have not masterd it yet and you side hop the same side as the disks then i would recomend maggies as ur likely to bend the disks and i would go with the maggie on the back because if you put a light grind on and tome tar with the best pads thes there not gona slip and the reason i would say disk on the front because it wont make much of a diffrence and i find that when riding to places the front maggie is too loud and irritating but thats just my opinion lol

it really depends on what you want because if you are only just learning to side hop and you have not masterd it yet and you side hop the same side as the disks then i would recomend maggies as ur likely to bend the disks and i would go with the maggie on the back because if you put a light grind on and tome tar with the best pads thes there not gona slip and the reason i would say disk on the front because it wont make much of a diffrence and i find that when riding to places the front maggie is too loud and irritating but thats just my opinion lol

Punctuation? But yeah, rear Magura and front disc is the way forward.