Trials Shops

sandeeebeach219

We're out of stock because Echo/Zoo themselves are out of stock - they've been out of them since around August or so (which is when we placed our order, which should be arriving in about 2 weeks - it's taken a while...), so they're going to be hard to find pretty much everywhere. Trialtech are low for most of their products too because they've been putting all their efforts into getting the new Inspired range out, so things like alloy boosters and high rise bars have been out of stock for quite a while now. Try-All are re-doing a lot of their range and aren't able to continue making some of their older parts, so it's difficult getting products from them too. This period where everyone's putting out their new ranges is always bad for getting items in stock, I'm afraid...

We're out of stock because Echo/Zoo themselves are out of stock - they've been out of them since around August or so (which is when we placed our order, which should be arriving in about 2 weeks - it's taken a while...), so they're going to be hard to find pretty much everywhere. Trialtech are low for most of their products too because they've been putting all their efforts into getting the new Inspired range out, so things like alloy boosters and high rise bars have been out of stock for quite a while now. Try-All are re-doing a lot of their range and aren't able to continue making some of their older parts, so it's difficult getting products from them too. This period where everyone's putting out their new ranges is always bad for getting items in stock, I'm afraid...

Yeh i remember you saying that in another forum ;)

I emailed Tarty about a week ago and they said it wouldbe 2-3 weeks

Hopefully soon, cos i have no bike atm :(

Still buying the last few parts so i can build it :)