Heatsink Delivery

ChrisMeadows

Hi Forum :)

I recently ordered new Heatsink Yellow Maggie Refills, buy I still have not received them after a week and a half after placing my order.

Also I have emailed Steve on the matter, and still awaiting reply on 2 Emails, I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem recently?

Regards, Chris.

Yeah, post times have been a bit varied recently due to everyone sliding and bumping into eachother on the roads!

You do have to be fairly patient with Steve at the best of times, but he's not one to rip you off, so don't worry about that.

I don't understand this family comes first thing.

I run 2 businesses and i have a family, and in my opinion making money for that family is pretty high on my agenda.

Is it just a side business for the guy?

If so I understand it completely.

He has a full time job and runs Heatsink in his spare time.

I can sympathize, but if he can't get stuff sent out on time, he should state that on his website that he's a busy man and things make take up to a certain length of time.

Hi Forum :)

I recently ordered new Heatsink Yellow Maggie Refills, buy I still have not received them after a week and a half after placing my order.

Also I have emailed Steve on the matter, and still awaiting reply on 2 Emails, I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem recently?

Regards, Chris.

Dont worry, when they come you will get two eclairs so that will make up for it. :lol: