A Rig?

LukeJustLuke

Anyone else got anything?? How about Ali C?? He must know of someone or something! (Y)

The Clan use alloy scaffolding with Marine grade ply for the riding surface. They are pretty easy to work with, but expect to spend a few thousand for anything decent in size.

I looked at making a climbing frame (could be a single large platform in trials sense :P)

I priced it up to around £200 without the surface... So yeah its bloody expensive

Heres Matt Barlows personal stuff for his practice sessions (and a small charity demo we did a while ago)

7333_162380428614_510663614_3594512_7703030_n.jpg

I am the must unskilled person at building stuff like that!! But it looks good!!

What did he use for the tops? (platform surface)

Some kind of ply, painted with hammerite paint with a hand full of sand chucked in to make it more grippy. (Y)

Actually, why would one want to pay so much for scaffolding if you can probably get some pipes, cut them up and weld them together with a MIG? For such an application you don't need to have any idea about welding.

Sorry, but if this guy doesnt know how to put scaffold together, then welding is out of the equation! ^_^