Rear Hub

Meakin122

I think the best rear hub you can buy is a CK but the you have the tool of U$S160 >_< to make the service so if you don't want to spend such an amount of money you can buy rockman or tryall rear hubs they are really good but if you have the money I recomend you a CK hub ;D

You don't have to buy the tool, most bike shops will have one for the time when you need a service.

Somebody mentioned that Chris Kings of recent days have been hit or miss. The one I used was a few years old and ran beautifully, and really regret selling, so I think it's a case of getting a new one.

I won't give an opinion on Profile hubs as I've never used one.

You don't have to buy the tool, most bike shops will have one for the time when you need a service.

Somebody mentioned that Chris Kings of recent days have been hit or miss. The one I used was a few years old and ran beautifully, and really regret selling, so I think it's a case of getting a new one.

I won't give an opinion on Profile hubs as I've never used one.

cheers mate

Having ran a profile and currently a chris king. i would say chris king, out of the two i had the older one never skipper ever, but my new one has. dont get a profile as they develop a wobble on the driver, the bearings in side the driver rape them self & also i managed to rip the ratchet ring out of one, so i wouldnt really reccomend one :P