What Hs33 Pad Refills Shall I Get?

liam n

33 members have voted

1. 1. what pad refills?

• TNN baleays
    • Rockman Blues
    • heatsink cousts
    • phat pads
    • try to get some "real cousts" (if there is such thing)
    • other (please comment)

Shut up Kieran. Lgms. (Y)

Well, since everyone is saying different things, without even knowing what rim or if he has a grind, i thought i would point him in the right direction to find a perfect pad for him, rather than all different pads being thrown at him. (Y)

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Well, since everyone is saying different things, without even knowing what rim or if he has a grind, i thought i would point him in the right direction to find a perfect pad for him, rather than all different pads being thrown at him. (Y)

Kieran shut up! LMG's (Y)

He's running a rear urban with a grind no other pad than a LGM should rub this rim :P

Edited by alex-trials-boy

i like how kenny and alex are jumping on the band wagon now , sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have had

Monty pads

onza citrus

plazmatics

koxx blues

coustsinks

heatsink yellows

TNN LGM's

TNN Belaeys

New phat pads

and i can honestly say my favorites are the Phat pads with the yellows a close second

I think the answer to all these pads questions are that, just because a pad feels good for one person, It doesn't mean everyone will like them. I personally hated both types of TNN's I'm not saying that they didnt work they just didnt feel right to me, but i know so many people that swear by them.

My advice buy whatever you think will suit you not just what everyone tells you to get, i made the mistake of listening to everyone raving about lgm's and wasted 30 quid

I've had,

Heatsink yellow

rock blues

koxx browns

TNN lgm's

TNN crm's

maggie browns/blacks

onza yellows

Rab the reason as to why you mabey didn't get on with your pads could have been your set-up if just about everyone swears by them mabey they generally are a good pad, the set up i had would just about be identical to liam so thats why i suggested them (Y)

my setup has pretty much been the same for 2 years same rim, same brake, tr clamps and always with a booster. both types of TNN's were just lacking something i couldn't quit put my finger on it but they just didnt feel right for me. A few people i know have to use tar with their LGM's to make them perfect, which in my oppinion you shouldn't have to do with a 30 quid pad.

I think Kieran made a very good point steering the original poster to the pad review section so he could see why people choose each pad and other factors that make your brake good not just pads.