Inspired!

Ben H!

Hi Guys, Good evening.

Just thought i'd post a picture of my Inspired, only have the one photo at the minute, But will get some more ASAP!, Big thanks to the lads at Tarty for sorting us out with it, Had it a couple of months now, Is so smooth to ride though it just freewheels everywhere! A nice to change from the Mod!

Thanks for looking,

Ben.

post-15717-0-26873300-1293140768_thumb.j

Edited by Ben H!

Yep, Well my mate powder coated it for me, Looks even better in the flesh as well!

I had it done before the new 2011 Inspired range came out, & the new Inspired frame is in the same colour lol!

It looks awesome!I asked because i thought it was the 2011 model but then i saw the dropouts and the headtube and i was like :lol: !

Cheers Guys for your comments, About the stickers, I had a few monster ones sat in my bedroom & I thought it would blend in nicely, So just stuck a couple on it, If it wasn't for the colour of the frame they wouldn't be on, I'm not one of those people who sticks them anywhere for the sake of it lol.

monkeyseemonkeydo: About the seat, I had it tilted further back before, It depends on what sort of riding i'm doing really. If I'm doing trials on it, it will be further back, But obviously the last time I was out on it I must of been crusing about lol.