Need New Barrss

alistair14

After a crappy day yesterday, i snapped my bars :( So im after some new one asap to buy ..but im not sure what to get.

I had Echo TR bars, but i dont really wanna use them again, I was looking at the Trialtech high riser bars, but i was wondering what others are better / stronger etc?

i have a £50 ish limit :D

thank you

Al

After a crappy day yesterday, i snapped my bars :( So im after some new one asap to buy ..but im not sure what to get.

I had Echo TR bars, but i dont really wanna use them again, I was looking at the Trialtech high riser bars, but i was wondering what others are better / stronger etc?

i have a £50 ish limit :D

thank you

Al

I'm planning the new born carbon bars this week and have a next to new pair of trialtech sport riser bars in black. I have them as spare so there not getting used and def won't get used if i get these new ones.

great strenth, weight is only 310g nice feel, looking for £35+ p&p if your interested.

i knoww and its appreciated :D just parents wont lemme buy second hand no more cos i have loads that messed up

Your 18, and your still letting your parents decide on what parts you get for your bike? There's nothing wrong with second hand parts, aslong as you see that they have been looked after and not been used for long. Like the bars above.

Your 18, and your still letting your parents decide on what parts you get for your bike? There's nothing wrong with second hand parts, aslong as you see that they have been looked after and not been used for long. Like the bars above.

no dude, they aint deciding what i get -.- Even i hate it now, all the stuff i got second hand is f**ked ..not saying they are, but yes, i dont like buying second hand =]