Decent Disc Brake

Onza boy 2010

ive just got a new onza pro and i am wanting a new disc on the front i dont want to spend alot but want to get something quite decent? any ideas? :)

i have been using avid juicy 5, ultimate, and code on my trial bike and on my mountain bikes. you get good 2nd hand deals and all of them are extremely efficient which is confimed by most magazine reviews. the only issue I had was that they needed bleeding every once in a while.

i have been using avid juicy 5, ultimate, and code on my trial bike and on my mountain bikes. you get good 2nd hand deals and all of them are extremely efficient which is confimed by most magazine reviews. the only issue I had was that they needed bleeding every once in a while.

Juicy 5's aren't ideal for trials, that's for sure.

I had one on my DJ bike and it was good, but didn't have enough bite to be used for trials.

pricepoint.com For The Win. Cheapest Avid BB7 I could find...

Remember you're in America and most users here are not in America though :)

ChainReactionCycles are good for a wide range of disc brakes, but if you're after trials specific ones you're best off going on Tarty.

True, for the front it's probably fine.

Maybe they vary slightly too, mine just never seemed all that powerful.

I have one on the rear of my street/jump bike as well as on the front of my trials bike. It is only 160mm on my jump bike but it gives me all the power i need for most stuff. It is only on those limit pushing moments trying to get up something big that I would worry

many trial bikes come with a magura luise with a 160mm disc. do you think this brake has more bite than the juicy?

Yeah from the few that I have tried it is more powerful and has a better feel. But for a bit more you could get a hope and a lot less you could get an old style bb7 why take the mid price/lowest power point.