106 Pug

Luke_zoo

f**king gobby little shits thinking they know everything about cars because they have been at a college one day a week for a few months, being talked at by some failed ex mechanic who couldn't manage a career at it himself so decided to blag it and make himself feel good by reciting from text books to kids whilst they don't listen.

Diploma? ohh laa dee dar!! aint worth shit.

I assume by the lack of replies from the OP that the issue has been sorted now?

alistair14 - please make my day and just try and defend yourself.

I give up :L

ive been there for 2 years and im still allowed to learn :( .....

lol wanna bet? 2 years of motor engineering and passed both years ..yeah no experience? think again

no its not -.- .. the amount of hands on stuff we do there, we've done basicly everything now ..even gearboxes which we removed and refitted this week =]

I know this is a long time ago reply but seriously. The requirement to SKIP!!! the diploma is 4GCSE's if its taken you 2 years to get the diploma then your trainers can't be great.

Removing a gearbox is nothing try taking one apart, dropping it all over the floor then rebuilding it, in a garage the size of a dogs kennel.