Bristol

Skoze

Evening gentlemen,

Just wondering if anyone fancies helping me out, i know TF's come up trumps for similar things previously.

Not sure who's there anymore, but would anyone living in Bristol happen to have some sleeping space for 1X Skoze, possibly with bicycle and definitely with a big portfolio on the 5th/6th April? Near the Bush House part of the uni, wherever that actually is...

It's a long way off, but any help would be aaaaaaaaaace!

x

Edited by Skoze

UWE - I was at Sharn's last time i came down and he was pretty close (he's near the big flat banks with the little bar up the top, near the river, major fun spot. Doubt i've explained that too well haha) and i guess in the same place uni-wise seeing as it's the same course!

And yeah, if i can strap everything to me i'll give that an airing, interview's hopefully wednesday, so the tuesday has hope for something fun. Cheers for the offer :)

Edited by Skoze

UWE - I was at Sharn's last time i came down and he was pretty close (he's near the big flat banks with the little bar up the top, near the river, major fun spot. Doubt i've explained that too well haha) and i guess in the same place uni-wise seeing as it's the same course!

And yeah, if i can strap everything to me i'll give that an airing, interview's hopefully wednesday, so the tuesday has hope for something fun. Cheers for the offer :)

You talking about tall 24" Sharn of Bristol that does illustration or something similar at UWE? Because where he goes into uni is just above the arnalfeeny (awful spelling attempt there) opposite to big llyods across the river.

Edited by Ben Rowlands

The very same, yeah (Y) Swapped what was left of the Bump for his old Twenty Machine year before last. Can't believe i've not been over there for so long.

I need to get on the google maps when i've got more than a second, i can only work out where i am by going from spot to spot :P

Edited by Skoze

big flat banks with the little bar up the top, near the river, major fun spot. Doubt i've explained that too well haha

That'll be "the" flat banks at the end of Castle Park (Y)

I can only work out where i am by going from spot to spot :P

This is how I got around Bristol for the first couple of months I lived there! To get to the centre from my accommodation I had to go through Broadmead, up to Castle Park, down past the flat banks and The Apple to the fountains. Turns out I could have just taken a left instead of the right 100 yards from my door and I'd have been there... >_<