Foam Grips

Pepo09

I use trialtech and don't have a problem with "normal" sweating but on those really hot days in the summer they can loose a lot of grip because of excess sweat. I just wipe the sweat on my clothes before attempting a line though.

I use trialtech and don't have a problem with "normal" sweating but on those really hot days in the summer they can loose a lot of grip because of excess sweat. I just wipe the sweat on my clothes before attempting a line though.

Here in argentina Its like 35 ºC in summer sometimes 40ºC :blink: so that's why I am concerned about slipping hands :D I don't want to get hurt what do you guys recommend? I have been using echo rubber they work great but they are not comfortable (N)

Would black foam grips look bad on White bike with white bars ? Also wat foamies are best

No it would look normal. Dont go with white grips too....

Most people use trialtechs

Ive had mine for a year now probably. Ill get a new pair for the summer though.

Trialtechs are a safe bet, although I just put a pair of new Neon foam grips on my bike and the density/hardness of the foam feels really really good. They're weird - more dense than the Trialtechs, but still sort of squidgy. Still too thick for my crappy hands, but then again everything apart from Rockman Thins/French-ID grips are.

I use some road bike foam grips which seem to match the description Mark used for the Neon ones, They're thick, high density but still squidgy, and they come in 2ft long sections so you decide on the length.

Grip wise they're great and very comfy, sweat wise i find they absorb it then it slowly gets squeezed out of the end of them when riding, they've never slipped on me, but then again I've never ridden them in really hot weather.