Derby 12Th

Rob Leech

How do all,

a few of us have been meaning to get to derby for months now, but have never gotten round to it, so was just wondering if anyone fancied a little riddle?

Not sure if it'll be saturday or sunday yet, but which ever is best for others is fine by us :).

Not sure on where to park either, so if anyone knows any good/free parking, that would be bootiful (Y).

Cheers all,

Josh.

Edited by Rob Leech

How do all,

a few of us have been meaning to get to derby for months now, but have never gotten round to it, so was just wondering if anyone fancied a little riddle?

Not sure if it'll be saturday or sunday yet, but which ever is best for others is fine by us :).

Not sure on where to park either, so if anyone knows any good/free parking, that would be bootiful (Y).

Cheers all,

Josh.

Yep, i'd be up for that. Me and boumsong parked on some random housing estate last time. Only takes a few minutes to get into the centre of derby and it was free to park there.

Usually meet everyone near the old silk mill next to the river for a bit of a warm up spot.

Holy shit dude, where have you been hiding? Where abouts are you living now?

Been on work placement, mainly down in Bournemouth, stopped riding pretty much for a couple of years but back riding again! I'll be out in loughborough as much as pos so i'll be seeing you soon probably!

I'm living near town at the mo, opposite sainsburys

Edited by nb88

Dunno, the wind is supposed to be worse tomorrow and it was practically un-rideable today.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/em/derby_forecast_wind.html

45mph gusts, yay! :lol:

Indeed, and bbc say its gona be raining for most of the day, maybe not this weekend then, topic will be changed (Y).

Josh.

Indeed, and bbc say its gona be raining for most of the day, maybe not this weekend then, topic will be changed (Y).

Josh.

Yeah, looks like the winds will be dropping around monday.

Risk of disruption Warning Valid

East Midlands:

Derbyshire

Heavy Rain Sat 5 Feb

Rain is expected through much of Saturday, turning heavy at times, especially on the upslopes of Cumbria and Wales. There is the potential for 20 to 30 mm widely and locally 50 to 80 mm on high ground.

Issued at: 1034 Fri 4 Feb

East Midlands:

Derby

Derbyshire

Severe Gales Sat 5 Feb

Very strong southwesterly winds, with gusts 60 to 70 mph, are expected to ease from the north during Saturday morning.

Issued at: 1524 Fri 4 Feb

East Midlands:

Derby

Derbyshire

Heavy Rain Sun 6 Feb

Rain is expected to continue across Wales, and initially the south Pennines, before extending northwards as far as Cumbria during Sunday and is likely to be heavy at times, particularly on high ground. There is the potential for 20 to 30 mm widely and up to 50 mm over high ground.

Issued at: 1039 Fri 4 Feb

Met office have issued severe weather warnings for this weekend in the midlands, and it looks like derby is smack bang in the centre of it >_<