Ben Rowlands

1a2bcio8

Thanks chaps. Some very kind comments although, I think, not that deserved! But then I probably would say that no matter what.

Would be good to get up north and ride with you northeners again and for the first time. It's definitely, hopefully, on the cards for the summer. At the moment though potential money for travelling is ending up on part replacement. Nearly there though on parts that should offer a decent lifespan >_<

1. Somebody hook up with Ben and do a bit of filming will you! Nick G? Jonny J? Mark W? He's paying people to film him, we cant have that!!

2. Somebody sort Ben out with a deal. He totally deserves it, I dont even have to list the reasons why. I'm sure everyone will agree?!

Edit:

3. Can I have my nose back please?

This is very sad that you have to pay someone to film. Get Porter out & have him behind the camera. [We need more videos of him anyways] You ever going to make the full version of this vid teaser?

You defiantly should get a deal on parts. You are a video making legend.

Also,

You have some Felix smooth moves on the Czar. It is just very refreshing to see you ride. It is unlike 90% of the other riders.

Sorry for slow response time. I've been ill the last few days and not really motivated to post much. Thanks again for comments.

I think somebody asked my height earlier. It's 6'5".

This is very sad that you have to pay someone to film. Get Porter out & have him behind the camera. [We need more videos of him anyways] You ever going to make the full version of this vid teaser?

I may end up making another vid of Porter at some point in the future. I think he may have been asking about this last year But yeah I agree we need more Porter.

With regard to that teaser though, about 2 weeks after I released it, my hdd with most of the footage died. I still have some random bits and most of the blackpool comp. Finding the motivation to sort it is difficult though. I've kind've lost the love for editing that I once had to be honest.

hey ben sweet vid as usual... only thing is, 34 secs in could you land on the rail with ur wheel wheel ? so its like a front to back 360 ?

get it sorted if so ! bristol ride soon

Paul

I'm not quite sure what you mean Pauly? What I was actually going for though was a 360 nosepick (is that the right term?) and back into the flatbank. The trouble was the run up was damp and I found jumping onto the rail with slightly wet, and slick tyres, not particularly confidence inspiring. I'd always bail before the tyre went the distance to jump back in.

But yeah, get back to Bristol. That was a good ride the last time you were here.

nice one Ben! Can't wait to ride with you again.

Cheers Ali and likewise. Riding with you definitely makes me push myself. That weekend was good times.

Edited by Ben Rowlands

just realised what i put ha , what i ment was after you spin round on ur front wheel instead of effectively jumping over the rail with ur rear after the spin , land the back wheel on the rail,

just an idea if you could get that on a full on handrail i would have a moment ha