Rockman Superlight Rotor V Hope Mono Rotor

AJ9604

Interesting how selective some people are when refering to things they've broken. Might be more useful for people to hear the actual condition of things prior to them breaking so they can get a clearer idea about how strong things are, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story I guess.

• Like 1

Ok so I have come to the conclusion that i might change from my 180 mono rotors to the 160 Rockman superlight rotors, so will I loose braking power, hold and bite or will i be best sticking with the bigger mono rotors?

I really like the feel, power and hold of my brake now but want save a load of weight as then I can remove my +20 adaptors and put smaller lighter rotors on.

Edited by AJ9604

I dont think you will notice the difference in weight really.

Ive got a Rockman on the back and a Hope on the front and the Hope give a much nicer lever feel and better hold.

Going to be getting a Hope for the back as soon as I can afford it.

I am very grateful for all the advice and have taken it all in. I have decided not to sacrifice the power for the weight at the minute and at a later date put the smaller discs on to try it out and see how I get on.

Cheers for all the help guys,

AJ