Triton Deema

forteh

Hehe, Im far from a retro owner, Ive only had the frame for 30 months now, it is one of the original frames from 06 though :)

Unfortunately I cant see me braking it, Im no where near good enough!! Geometry and weight suits me just right aswell.

Actually what does 'Deema' mean? Always wondered if there was a story behind the name.

Well, 30 months is quite an age too.

Back in the days when we were starting the Triton Bikes project with Luke Edwards from Triton Cycles, we were thinking of how to name the models.

My name is Dmitry, but the short version is actually Deema :) Luke said it sounded unusual for an English-speaker. Plus I would be able to show off to girls that I had a bike named after me haha. So we named them Deema's. Some customers used to ask me to keep it noname, but there was still a batch of those frames built with this name.

So voila :)

Well, 30 months is quite an age too.

Back in the days when we were starting the Triton Bikes project with Luke Edwards from Triton Cycles, we were thinking of how to name the models.

My name is Dmitry, but the short version is actually Deema :) Luke said it sounded unusual for an English-speaker. Plus I would be able to show off to girls that I had a bike named after me haha. So we named them Deema's. Some customers used to ask me to keep it noname, but there was still a batch of those frames built with this name.

So voila :)

I think Im going to have to start calling my bike Dmitry then :D

Cheers for the insight (Y)