Queers With Gears.

grant wildman

Front end looks too low.

Might try a higher rise stem , but it rides really nice with just 5deg rise

Cool, whats the weight?

How did you fit the seat grant?

Zipp ties :/ going to sort something a little less crude after the weekend .

not sure on weight , but i get my park scales this week , so ill let you know :D

Edited by grant wildman

Looking good Grant! Definately going to have a quick play one evening soon. :)

Atleast yours isn't cracked like Tris'! ;)

for sure man , just need some new rear pads , having problems with power ...........

yeah whats the deal with that? hasnt he got a KOT MS2 now though??

im excited to get my MK6 zebdi too , just need a front break and ive got all i need to build it :)

Nice G, gonna look mint next to mine! :P need a trialtech stem on that!

Get both the ashtons out to play soon?

should look good ! been thinking about getting one , but this one rides really nice , if its not broken , why fix it ?.......

Absolutely beautiful! Love the looks of these frames. XTR cranks are droolworthy! :D

Enjoy it!

thanks , yeah ive had those babys a while now and still love them , held back on fitting my black rs7's for them :)

I had a 110mm 10* hope stem on my Ashton at first it felt ok, put a trial tech 110x 25* (or 20 cant remember) and it was much better.

Loved that frame just too long for me to really get my ass back far enough for lunges and shit and just could not get the weight down low enough for my puny old muscles to ride all day.

I find I need a bike sub 10.5kg for all day riding (8-12hrs)

I had a 110mm 10* hope stem on my Ashton at first it felt ok, put a trial tech 110x 25* (or 20 cant remember) and it was much better.

Loved that frame just too long for me to really get my ass back far enough for lunges and shit and just could not get the weight down low enough for my puny old muscles to ride all day.

I find I need a bike sub 10.5kg for all day riding (8-12hrs)

Thanks for the advice Matt , pretty much the stem i was looking at , but would want 100mm.

weight is pretty good even though im running gears , will get a weight up this week .