My Lovely Limey <3

Ashes

Hi all, this is my Onza Limey 20" i got in in the summer but sadly havent been able to ride as much as i would like to. However, the weathers picking up so hopefully will be out alot more. :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to look, feedback on it would be nice with like performance wise or visually. Only thing that is different from the photo is i have a rear 04 maggie now rather than the 05 version. ^_^

Thanks.

Spec

Onza Limey 20

Try-All Forxx

Monty 221 Pr Stem

Trialtech Sport Riser Bar

Trialtech Sport Forged cranks

Tensile 96 click Freewheel

Dirt cheap caged pedals, dont know what they are

Echo TR front hub

Echo TR back hub

Trialtech Sport front rim

Trialtech Sport back rim

Monty eagle claw tyres

Front and rear maggy ( braided hoseing )

Echo lite bashplate

onza limey 20"

Edit: Would it be possible for someone to put the images into this topics? and at the same time write down a descrition on how to do it :$ thanks again

Edited by Ashes

thats well nice man bet it rides ace !, advice though, switch back to standard maggie hose and grind your rims, brakes performance will improve dramatically !

Im keen for a grind yeah :) oh never realised hosing made a "performance" difference, thought it was stronger splitting wise. Is standard hosing wider to allow the liquid inside to move more freely?

Cool thanks will definately look into it, do you think keen the crossover pipe as it is?

yeah man iv got a braided crossover cos i kept catching my plastic one and bursting it, tried full braided lines and the brake felt really sluggish and spongey and was kinda lacking hold because i had to pull it harder,

Edited by WIGAN ??

yeah man iv got a braided crossover cos i kept catching my plastic one and bursting it, tried full braided lines and the brake felt really sluggish and spongey and was kinda lacking hold because i had to pull it harder,

Did you use the official magura hose or a cheap copy. My magura braided hose felt amazing on my old brake.

I have the same rims as you and i <3 them.... :)

Also my mate has a limey but he has two carbon hopes on it..

Nice bike though :D

thats well nice man bet it rides ace !, advice though, switch back to standard maggie hose and grind your rims, brakes performance will improve dramatically !

I think the standard maggie hoes aswell.. the braded one makes it all slugish.