Forum Validation

ben ev

Can some members please validate my account so I can post in rides/locations section? This is the most ridicules forum rule I have ever come across???

No!

This rule seems ridiculous at first but after being a validated member for some time you see why it's there. Although the grammar nazi's do piss me off!

Best advice is to contribute to the forum in a good way and you will get validated in no time and you can always post rides in this section till you are validated.

Its hardly ridiculous at all. When you see the amount of spam there is in the New Members section, from companies trying to sell their products, to people just trying to be annoying. If there was no validation process, all that spam would be all over the place, and the forum would suck.

5 Validation votes is not at all hard to get, if you are geniunely interested in trials and make some good replies. Making topics, replying to topics helping people and being a genuinely nice guy is the way to get validated.

Edited by Jon Alty

Its hardly ridiculous at all. When you see the amount of spam there is in the New Members section, from companies trying to sell their products, to people just trying to be annoying. If there was no validation process, all that spam would be all over the place, and the forum would suck.

5 Validation votes is not at all hard to get, if you are geniunely interested in trials and make some good replies. Making topics, replying to topics helping people and being a genuinely nice guy is the way to get validated.

i agree its not that bad on the new members part just got to hold out and wait for people to vote for you :)

Just put a little bit more effort into your posts and you'll be out of here in no time. Capital leters, full stops etc. I almost never look into NMC but that's the first thing that strikes me when reading posts in here. They look like a mess. Not aimed at your post in this thread but overall.

Just put a little bit more effort into your posts and you'll be out of here in no time. Capital leters, full stops etc. I almost never look into NMC but that's the first thing that strikes me when reading posts in here. They look like a mess. Not aimed at your post in this thread but overall.

Cheers

i have read all the how to get validation. :) But i for get about Capital letters, full stops.

Thank you for the reminder. :)

Dal