Rear Wheel

onza tpro

yes most good bike shops will true a wheel. I think on a onza t-pro the barings ar open ruther than sealed there for the mud and wet ect can get in to them. You could just replace the barings but the will do the same thing in a short time. If it was me i would up grade the hub eather for a onza t master sealed hub or a sealed hub of your choice.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/116mm_fixed_hubs/onza_tmaster_sealed_rear_hub/c62p102.html

They shouldn't have a problem with it due to grinding not effecting spoke tension, for a guess.

Worse they will say is 'No', and if it voids the wheel warranty (probably expired now anyway if you're on a t-pro) so be it, smooth rims just don't work as well for rear wheeled antics.

Grinding the rim will not have any effect on your spoke tension, or make a difference when truing it. So they should have no trouble truing it for you.

Bearings on the t-pro hubs are known for going. Its not if it goes, its when. the cones in the hub just die. I would suggest getting a new hub, even if its a basic t-master hub, it will last a lot longer.