Echo Tr Brake Useless

dundy9

just bought an echo tr brake lever to fit onto my maggura hs 33 2005 brake. tarty sent it without a barbded fitting luckily i had one in the shed. the other problem is that the bleed hole has nothing in it, i bled it thinking it wont come out, came straight out. took the bleed nut off the old magura and put it in there thinking thats the right think today. obviously not. the fluid just comes straight out again. should the echo have come with a bleed nut inserted or not. help.

just bought an echo tr brake lever to fit onto my maggura hs 33 2005 brake. tarty sent it without a barbded fitting luckily i had one in the shed. the other problem is that the bleed hole has nothing in it, i bled it thinking it wont come out, came straight out. took the bleed nut off the old magura and put it in there thinking thats the right think today. obviously not. the fluid just comes straight out again. should the echo have come with a bleed nut inserted or not. help.

should come with barb and grub screw mate.

should come with barb and grub screw mate.

yer i realised this, obviously the people at tarty didnt. emailed them saying it says on the website it comes with a barbed fitting and grub screw and i haven't received one.

nice attitude.

Unfortunately when sending out hundreds of orders a day small things can get missed, in a case like this the lever is checked to see if it's the right colour and type as it's the manufactures responsibility to supply items with all the parts, to unwrap every single part to make sure that something that 99.9% of times is there is just impossible. This is assuming this is the issue as I don't know both sides of the story.

They also get hundreds of emails a day and were a staff member short today, you will get an answer soon though.

I usually take the barbed fittings out of the lever when I send any brake like that (don't know if it was me who sent it, just saying. Did it come in a box or a padded pocket thing?), so it may be worth double checking all the packaging to make sure there's not a little barbed fitting taped to something else. Don't really know about the rest of it, but when we're in on Monday I'm sure we can sort something out.