Natural Trial - South Yorkshire

trials26

I'd try and keep this as unofficial as possible - otherwise you'll have to sort out insurance etc. Make sure you've got permission to us elogos as well - don't want to land in any trouble!

Me, Dan and Ogre will be over on Saturday to lend a hand and then Sunday to ride.

• 2 weeks later...

I know barry has put a lot of time and effort into organising this but not to ruin his plan but would anyone think it would be a better idea if the date was changed for a months time... that way it gives more preparing or changing sections plus gives more people notice and who knows we may have a bigger turn out.

Just a suggestion really?

Hey folks!

Sorry for lack of update on this, have been moving house this last week and it's all gone quick this last week, and I do feel a bit of a let down for not posting info!

Anyway... I took some pics this weekend, I'll upload tommorrow morning, most of the rocks don't look that bad!

If people can still make this weekend (weather permitting as always) thatd be great?

However if people would now rather postpone I wouldn't be offended - really do appologise for neglecting this topic this last week!

Anyway, I'll get the pics up tommorrow (will have to use net at work you see) and see if people still available and go from there?

Thanks guys, (and sorry again...)

Barry

Morning!

Re-reading posts above, it's looking a better option to re-arrange. Admittedly through fault of my own and not getting my thumb out!

How's

24 April

Or

1 May

For everyone??

Again, I can't appologise enough for making plans then not sticking to them! I must admit, I didn't anticipate this enthusiasm and support for it, which is great!

It only makes me want to make it a worth while event for the people willing to come!

So... Is a date re-arrange okay for the majority?

Sorry guys, but thanks for being so helpful!

Here's some pics also...

tumblr_lj7ye1uthh1qhfswoo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302160467&Signature=n0mbQ1w%2B2ZbV7fhrVQlJjVK2yG8%3D

tumblr_lj7yd8spBH1qhfswoo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302160539&Signature=kM6yONVo4rf6Me2yTJcQTKj6eUg%3D

tumblr_lj7ybviQjR1qhfswoo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302160564&Signature=Hw5CpRAI734QdnnmOanZZNnuRc8%3D

That suits me; I needed to let some friends know if I could join them in Leeds this weekend, so I'll do that! I currently have both of those weekends free, so either is good for me.

K-124 Days is on over the Easter weekend however, I don't know how many people who may've been going to this will be going to that - Robin?

Okay...

Following that then, the bank holiday Monday wouldn't be that good for me, could possibly be away also

So... 8th may?

Any good for you two? (trying to pick an easy to reach date)

I know it's really been pushed out but... And don't wanna seem to be making a big song and dance about it now, but the interest has been overwhelming, trying to get a good date! And this time i'll not balls it up...

Edited by trials26

Excellent guys!

Hopefully others are good for that date also??

Cheers

tumblr_lj9tp51QRK1qhfswoo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302247220&Signature=1dHQsbii3KLnmShzKe4O2G%2B%2B%2FJc%3D

*another effort at a flyer, tried to include any possible legal implications (I'm hoping there aren't any) and images on google search when searching "biketrial" in images - references there ;-)

Edited by trials26

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Morning folks

We've had overnight rain here... It's looking a little clearer now however, the place with the rocks is, it's all woodland area: trees and grass - the rocks are limestone - so bloody deadly with a bit of water on them, I took the hand shears down yesterday in between the rain for a few more lines for us, bit with it raining today it'll put a dampener on things (if you parson the pun)

There's some rocks to ride that I'd call "up the top" as their on open space and concrete but not many to warrant people travelling to ride!

Hope people havent set off already if were still coming!

Sorry guys! My fault for putting it of so late then it rains!!

Keep u posted