Sandbanks Ride On 20Th March

karl.

sandbanks21.jpg

Here are a few pictures that me and Magnus shot on that day:

Sandbanks ride

I remember that other people were taking pictures as well - would be happy to see those!

P.S. the weird colours - contrast - tuning - etc. is due to the fact that I had pictures in .nef format and couldn't resist to play around with the settings just before I saved them as .jpg.

B)

Edited by karl.

Cool, very nice! Lots of Nick Saunders on his levelboss.

Hopefully I will be on my new bike by the weekend!......

Cool Picture Karl! I really enjoyed riding on Sunday, sweet weather, awesome location and great riding.

I haven't been out on a ride with that many people in years.

Not too sure where I am going to ride at the moment. I need to get the new frame built up first, just waiting on some snail cams to arrive and hopefully should have it sorted for the weekend.

I might just head down to Sandbanks again or just ride Poole. Plently of local spots to keep me amused and get use to riding the new bike.

I'm off to Australia next week for a couple weeks holiday so dont really want to go riding anything to mental and risk injuring myself, knowing me I will end up catherterised, in a full body cast and eating through a straw.

When I get back from Oz I want to get back into riding properly and maybe try doing some comps.

I might just head down to Sandbanks again or just ride Poole. Plently of local spots to keep me amused and get use to riding the new bike.

If Magnus is willing to drive, I think we would join u in Poole or Sandbanks (in the weekend). As you said, there are plenty of spots to keep us busy.

:D

If Magnus is willing to drive, I think we would join u in Poole or Sandbanks (in the weekend). As you said, there are plenty of spots to keep us busy.

:D

ok sounds good to me, I am free both Saturday and Sunday so just let me know when you want to ride.

Anyone else up for it?