Sheffield?

G_!

Picture 2+3 is in cleethorpes which is only 1 hour away from sheffield. If you have a look in the rides section i have arranged a big ride for cleethorpes next month you should come down

Edited by Andeee

Here

I'm not sure where any of the other spots are sorry.

LOL i was there in person and i didn't see it xd thanks a lot Calops! ;)

Picture 2+3 is in cleethorpes which is only 1 hour away from sheffield. If you have a look in the rides section i have arranged a big ride for cleethorpes next month you should come down

thanks ;), the next month is too soon, i need save money for the summer

Edited by G_!

LOL i was there in person and i didn't see it xd thanks a lot Calops! ;)

thanks ;), the next month is too soon, i need save money for the summer

I have added you on facebook i only live 1 hour away from sheffield and know a fair few riders within the area. Let me know when your next down ill come out for a ride cool.gif

• Like 1

I have added you on facebook i only live 1 hour away from sheffield and know a fair few riders within the area. Let me know when your next down ill come out for a ride cool.gif

good, thanks, i dont know if i'll ride with someone though :P

When you come over, does it have to be Sheffield where you stay?

yes, i'll be in Sheffield, i was thinking about go to London but finally i prefer sheff again, this time i want to be more of 4 days, 10 days maybe, don't know, all depend of the money i can get, and if i find a good hotel...Novotel hotel was very expensive >_<

Edited by G_!

Try Leeds? Some really iconic spots.

I'm fairly certain my Uni accomodation (in sheff) acts as a hotel. It is probably so cheap too.

yea, Leeds looks good too, i was there the last year but only on the taxi going of leeds airport to sheff. Can i go to leeds from Sheff with train? a direct train?

A taxi the whole way from Leeds/Bradford airport to Sheffield???? bet that was pricey!

for future reference you can get a bus from the airport to Leeds and then a train from Leeds to Sheffield.

I guess in a country you don't know on your own with a bike a taxi might have been the best option though....

There is a direct train between Sheffield and Leeds.

You should visit the south of the UK though. In 10 days if you stay in London you could visit Bristol, Portsmouth e.t.c better riding than up north (sorry northerners)

But if you definitely want Sheffield again you should visit Leeds, Bradford, Shipley Glen!

A taxi the whole way from Leeds/Bradford airport to Sheffield???? bet that was pricey!

for future reference you can get a bus from the airport to Leeds and then a train from Leeds to Sheffield.

I guess in a country you don't know on your own with a bike a taxi might have been the best option though....

There is a direct train between Sheffield and Leeds.

You should visit the south of the UK though. In 10 days if you stay in London you could visit Bristol, Portsmouth e.t.c better riding than up north (sorry northerners)

But if you definitely want Sheffield again you should visit Leeds, Bradford, Shipley Glen!

yea, the taxi was really expensive..80 pounds every travel >_< but that was the easiest thing for me. I'll go with train the next time, thanks ;)

i found these rails in the north of Rotherham from CLS Zoo video 28 :) a lot of rails in there!(beyond the pic), i'm really impressed :o good street spot, i'll be there for sure =) that's a bit far though..i can stop in Swinton (South Yorks) Rail Station i think

rail.jpg

Edited by G_!

• 3 weeks later...