Danny Mac' At Redbull Art Of Motion.

Laurence--Trials

Only a short few clips of danny (about halfway though) but still people might be intrested. The parkour is defantly worth the watch anyway!

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Video/red-bull-art-of-motion-2011-021242984293364

aaannd a picture of danny:

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Gallery/red-bull-art-of-motion-london-in-pictures/Danny-MacAskill-at-Red-Bull-Art-of-Motion-London-021242978984155?GImageId=1242979045258&imgcount=4#/image-4

Also is it just me or is danny running HS33 again?

Edited by Laurence--Trials

nice Power Ranger pose by the winner :unsure: He wasn't my fave to win, not by a long way.

Good stuff by Danny as per usual

lol, I see what you mean. I was half expection him to morph into a sword wielding robot at the end.

Parkour: when you are too poor to buy a trials bike! :giggle: To be fair it's is very impressive.

Danny's riding always looks so good! love it!

• Like 2

I have to say parkour always struck me as being a lot more fluid and poetic - more like 'the art of motion', but this looked so forced. I guess the moment parkour is brought into competition it is no longer parkour anyway, but what Danny was doing looked more fluid than them!

I have to say parkour always struck me as being a lot more fluid and poetic - more like 'the art of motion', but this looked so forced. I guess the moment parkour is brought into competition it is no longer parkour anyway, but what Danny was doing looked more fluid than them!

I have to agree! After doing there 'line' if its called that in parkour, they seem to look around.. as if to say where should i go next.

Still very impressive though.