Air Suspension

trials owns

what make are they dude if you aint sure post a pic up here and i might be able to help or if not on top of each leg should be a cap undo 1 or both and you should see a air valve similar to a car. If you want to make them a little softer just release a small amount of air out of them but not to much unless you have a shock pump to put it back in pictures would be easier though or make and model.

Yo dude!

Take a picture.

Also, there's probably a valve to put more air in, use this to let air out.

hahaha lol just realised that sounded gay,

will try and get one up, if i can find my card reader lol

yeah knew it would be simple but always like to be sure, thanks

It can't be air then, air suspension isn't cheap.

There might be a bolt on the bottom for rebound adjust, but if they're cheap toss then it won't do much.

Also dirt cheap forks have a tendency to be stiff because they seize up.

1245639091_SDC11679.JPG

Naah, can't be air.

Edited by Revolver

They might just have an elastomer in them.

No offence bud but they are serious cheapo forks so i doubt much of what you'll do will make any realy differance. I doubt they offer any form of real adjustment. I'd start saving if i were you and invest in something a little better.

They might just have an elastomer in them.

No offence bud but they are serious cheapo forks so i doubt much of what you'll do will make any realy differance. I doubt they offer any form of real adjustment. I'd start saving if i were you and invest in something a little better.

yeah i know lol the whole bike was £150 :giggle: how much for a decent set of air forks?? might have to get saving.

Depends on what you class as "good"? It varies very much on what you need, how much dough you got and what your looking to do with them.

I'm not massively up to speed on all things suspension but i upgraded the forks on my Kona last summer (i had some cheapo's on my bike myself) and i bought these: http://www.thecyclewarehouse.co.uk/910-90-215.html

Without some more info from you i can't really advise you with what you might want.

Depends on what you class as "good"? It varies very much on what you need, how much dough you got and what your looking to do with them.

I'm not massively up to speed on all things suspension but i upgraded the forks on my Kona last summer (i had some cheapo's on my bike myself) and i bought these: http://www.thecyclewarehouse.co.uk/910-90-215.html

Without some more info from you i can't really advise you with what you might want.

:blink: wow those forks are expensive!, best get saving! well mainly i just mess around on the lanes and some rough trails cycling but gotta get a few more parts before forks :P

thanks

Edited by trials owns

well mainly i just mess around on the lanes and some rough trails cycling but gotta get a few more parts before forks :P

thanks

This is not for his trials bike...guessing why it's in Chit Chat as opposed to Trials Chat. He just wanted some info on his run-around bike - it t'aint for no trials riding.

personally i think your best bet is to get hold of some proper spring forks in my experience (which is quite alot) spring on the front is always smoother than air unless your going to go the latest fox lineup but at nearly 900 for a set id stick with spring try looking for 06 onwards marzocchi forks cant recommend a model as i dont know what travel your after e bay is a good starting point. or try your local bike shop and see if they have some second hand forks lying around they nearly always do at mine worth a try

This is not for his trials bike...guessing why it's in Chit Chat as opposed to Trials Chat. He just wanted some info on his run-around bike - it t'aint for no trials riding.

yeah man! lol

personally i think your best bet is to get hold of some proper spring forks in my experience (which is quite alot) spring on the front is always smoother than air unless your going to go the latest fox lineup but at nearly 900 for a set id stick with spring try looking for 06 onwards marzocchi forks cant recommend a model as i dont know what travel your after e bay is a good starting point. or try your local bike shop and see if they have some second hand forks lying around they nearly always do at mine worth a try

i always thought that spring suspension was duff! (shows how much i know lol) i will have to look into it. gonna run these forks untill they die or my money say yes!

cheers guys!