Grind On Tryall Rims

my grind on my try all rims dnt last long a few rides im runnin a tryall rum on echo brake pads with echo tr brake and it wears rele quick wht u guys rekmend :)

Im no expert on wheel grinds but i know some rims just don't hold a grind as well as others. Im sure other members can help you out more than i can.

One tip for you, try to spell words correctly and not use "txting slang" you will get many more replys when you do im sure.. :)

im running try all rims at the min and did on my stock aswell.find they hold grinds well and last a fair while.

are you using a new disc with a sharp edge?if your using a fat grinding disc try using a slightly thinner one.i always do medium sharp grinds and find thre ok.

... it wears rele quick wht u guys rekmend :)

I recommend diligent attention to writing attentively and accepting that a grind becoming duller is a normal consequence of usage . Were bite / hold satisfactory when first ground ? If so , you're doin'it right . For what it's worth , my Try All needs the tender attentions of a grinder every 3-4 months ( soft V pads . )