Big Thanks

onzastu

and who are you to say it didnt need its own thread, was just leaving good feed back as there isnt a section to do so. how very sad you must be to leave a negitive comment...........

and who are you to say it didnt need its own thread, was just leaving good feed back as there isnt a section to do so. how very sad you must be to leave a negitive comment...........

There is a feedback system built into the forums, much the same as ebay. Your thread, good intentioned as it was is just using up server bandwidth much like this reply :)

Who is he to say it.... i dunno someone who isn't stupid perhaps?

Keep your sweet love making feedback to you and your partner hombre! None of us here need to see it you hear!

• Like 1

Rather than all this shit slinging, really you should have just been pointed here which is TFs very own feedback system that forteh mentioned. It's definitely helpful to give feedback, so cheers for doing that - but you'll always get responses like this if you put stuff in the wrong place here. In fact, if everyone else hadn't got their first, it would have almost definitely have been me giving those responses!

• Like 1

Is it only me who feels the op was only trying to do something decent but has been absolutely shot down for doing it?

I think a stickied thread would be much better as the feedback system isn't exactly obvious to someone new to the forum.

Is it only me who feels the op was only trying to do something decent but has been absolutely shot down for doing it?

I think a stickied thread would be much better as the feedback system isn't exactly obvious to someone new to the forum.

post-26346-0-87229900-1305030471_thumb.j

With respect, I was advising and not shooting.

But the Feedback is pretty obvious, right there on every page.

It's not that he got shot down for putting it in the wrong place, it's the fact he was a shit ball when someone pointed him in the right direction and told him that it's not content worthy of an entire topic (which is true).

If he'd just taken notice rather than being a bum sniff then i wouldn't have called him a hombre. you know?

wow some helpful comments my bad for missing the feed back bit all it needed was a point in the right direction....oh matthew62 people like you ruin forums and make them shite fact, sorry for my mistake stu