Bend Trials Winter Video

Ross W.

I've finally finished my winter video which really ran into spring. I'm pretty happy with the riding, didn't get to film everything I wanted to but its long enough already. Some local scenery shots in there as well. First half is natural, second half is urban, so if you're bored skip to the second half.

Tell me what you think. :)

*****Warning: This video contains riding in tights*****

• Like 3

Awesome as usual. Just one thing: Your tap technique is not dialed because this technique is all about pedalling. You arrive freewheeling and then you tap. You should constantly pedal and you will get much higher, much easier!

Edited by Canardweb

im not trying to be funny or make a joke here, but whats with the tights?

is it easier to do things, like less restricting? im genuinely confused..

a)tight are warm

b )they stop you getting cramp

c) they hug your body, unlike normal clothing there for less rubbing and less getting caught on bike

d)the hugging makes riding more comfortable

e)they're light

all these points can improve riding especially in the cold

Loved it, as i did the last one.

But my earlier comment still stands. Please Please PLEASE wear a pair of over-shorts with the tights. Even just small running ones

yes as kydd says where shorts, tights are ment to be a base layer or under tights i.e you wear something over the top(shorts)

amazing riding though , you've got so much control on the bike! well done

Awesome as usual. Just one thing: Your tap technique is not dialed because this technique is all about pedalling. You arrive freewheeling and then you tap. You should constantly pedal and you will get much higher, much easier!

Yeah, I've never been very good at taps.

Mr. Liam pretty much said it all about the tights, I only wear them when its cold.

Cheers for all your comments!

I run a King hub, that's why you don't hear a freewheel.

Edited by Ross W.

Yea, i really liked the video, some beautiful stills in there, just work on that tap. Its all in the timing!

Steve