14Th May Stirling Cambusbaron Quarrie

kevind

Ride practice next Saturday at 1pm. Ross sorry if Ive spelt it wrong I am sure you will correct me. Need directions for those who have not been there before. I will be out on the Limey in public for the first time. :lol: All invited

So far, I dont know if I can make it or not. Other things have not been confirmed yet.

If Rab is going, you could meet at Stirling services and follow Rab up?

Come on Ross I have given you all day to spot the spelling mistake and nothing.

myself and aj will be there kev for a practise before sunday. get directions though please and that would be great if we can stay at yours sat night. really looking forward to this trial.

kev (quarry) lol

Edited by gary-mac

myself and aj will be there kev for a practise before sunday. get directions though please and that would be great if we can stay at yours sat night. really looking forward to this trial.

kev (quarry) lol

I can be there earlier. say 10ish? Gary and AJ will be on there way down from Kinlochleven so thats why I made it midday. I cant remember where it is but I will phone Rab to get directions today. No probs about crashing here you will have to share a double if you both want a bed though!! Gary, I was down seeing Crawfy last night and his kid is into trials but Crawfy just jumped on Aarons and back wheeled around. Organising a ride with him and his lad soon.

Torbrex Road, over the M9 onto Plomaise Road, follow round to Gateside road past the farm then park in on the right off the road next to the gate. Through the gate and walk up the hill to the quarry, go between the cliffs. The higher you walk the more rocks there are. You may have to climb over a bundle of rocks to get to the highest bit. LOADS to ride.