Stephen N - Vid 1 Preview

Kieran Morrison

1. 0:06 WHY do you cut videos like that? why didnt you cut it right when he landed and maybe few seconds....... it just does not look good... cus he didnt even jumped off the pallets... if he jumped off it would looked much better but you just cut it like: "yea here it might be okay"

2. I know its quite hard with lower priced camera i have the same problem... but i think its aint so hard to go back bit more... basically you just stand too close to him and camera cant record whole rider with bike... thats just not good...

3. 0:11-0:16 - 5 pointless seconds.... again.. why didnt you cut it after sidehop and then again another clip with the gap?... it would looked much better and its better for trailers/teasers/previews too...

and ofcourse he should wear helmet :giggle:

1. 0:06 WHY do you cut videos like that? why didnt you cut it right when he landed and maybe few seconds....... it just does not look good... cus he didnt even jumped off the pallets... if he jumped off it would looked much better but you just cut it like: "yea here it might be okay"

I didnt cut it :) the guy filming stopped it.

2. I know its quite hard with lower priced camera i have the same problem... but i think its aint so hard to go back bit more... basically you just stand too close to him and camera cant record whole rider with bike... thats just not good...

Yeah there wasnt much space, and my camera cuts a wee bit off the top after editing

3. 0:11-0:16 - 5 pointless seconds.... again.. why didnt you cut it after sidehop and then again another clip with the gap?... it would looked much better and its better for trailers/teasers/previews too...

Dont know really :lol:

and ofcourse he should wear helmet :giggle:

Previews are gay. So is the fact, he's ignoring the fact he NEEDS to wear a helmet.

Take it from someone who knows, being uncontious for three hours, and not having full memory for a day or two isn't fun.

So tell him to stop being a dick and wear a helmet.

Well, this manz can sidehop.

When he gaps he uses old style: rolling pedal kick technique. What he wants to try is pro release: tyre compress pinch gap techniqe.

Use them pallets, two stacks of two with a bike-length gap in between and practice between there. Get closer to the edge, use that tyre squish.

Oh yeah, and preview videos are gay!

Edited by Revolver