Fort William

kevind

To all riders entered to compete in the Scottish champoinship on Saturday. You need to be a member of the Scottish Bike Trial Club to be counted for the Scottish points and awards.

We have nine entered.

Aaron Duke, Simon Duke, Trevor Bechtel, Dan Wright, Gary Macdonald, Jamie Bew, Andrew Macdonald, Ian Archibald, Lewis Munro and (Angus Ross, Ben Swales Forms in post) are members.

Grant Macdonald and Stephen Nicholson I dont have you as club members. Please let me know this weekend what you want to do. biketrial@tiscali.co.uk

Kerian Morrison is not wanting to compete for Scottish points.

Donna Fox again please let me know what you want to do.

The rest of the Scottish riders entered and not down for the Scottish champs, I guess that you are okay with just riding the British champs so no Scottish points.

I need to get Scottish medals organised on Monday so please let me know.

Edited by kevind

I entered the scottish bike trial round 4, do you have to be a member for that? :S

You have to be a Scottish club member to count for Scottish champoinship points. You can ride in the event just for the British champoinship trophies. The sections on the Saturday are the same for both events and all riders go of together as per the BTF timings. Scottish riders with scottish club membership are riding for both wins!!! Its up to anyone entered to join the club and ride for Scottish points. Ben Swales and Jamie Bew are Scottish club members so will count for Scottish points. (Jamie do you want the Scottish box ticked as you havnt on your entry?)

Hope its clear now.

To The Scottish club members who have entered the event. It will be something different from what we run and I hope you all enjoy the experiance. Quick note to any Novice and Primary riders: this will be marked under BTF full rules and not the Scottish version!! Please read up on their rules, which are on their website. Also the sections will be timed at 2min 30 sec to get through the section. See you at the start on Saturday.

Any way of getting a refund please? Im not sure yet but if i dont do it i want to know if i can get one.

My bikes just broke and i dont have the money to fix it so if i dont fix it then i prob wont be at the comp

oh and mate i dont think i mentioned but stephen and grant are wanting to do the same one as i was going to be doing if i was doing it. they live near me and they are wanting to do it, so will they be doing the BTF rules too?

Any way of getting a refund please? Im not sure yet but if i dont do it i want to know if i can get one.

My bikes just broke and i dont have the money to fix it so if i dont fix it then i prob wont be at the comp

oh and mate i dont think i mentioned but stephen and grant are wanting to do the same one as i was going to be doing if i was doing it. they live near me and they are wanting to do it, so will they be doing the BTF rules too?

Sorry to hear about your bike.

Quoted from the entry form "Entries cancelled up to the day before the event will receive a full refund". But you must telephone the Secretary 07850 505298 to cancel and get your refund, you can't just put it on the forum.

Stephen and Grant who? And what is it they want to do?

Sorry to hear about your bike.

Quoted from the entry form "Entries cancelled up to the day before the event will receive a full refund". But you must telephone the Secretary 07850 505298 to cancel and get your refund, you can't just put it on the forum.

Stephen and Grant who? And what is it they want to do?

i know i might be getting my bike fixed so i was just asking if it would have been possible if i couldnt do it.

Stephen nicolson and grant macdonald, there name is mentioned in the first post, they want to do the british championship :)

i know i might be getting my bike fixed so i was just asking if it would have been possible if i couldnt do it.

Stephen nicolson and grant macdonald, there name is mentioned in the first post, they want to do the british championship :)

Yep, they're both down for it.

Right - no more replies now as we're about to set off.

See you all there.

Yep, they're both down for it.

Right - no more replies now as we're about to set off.

See you all there.

Hi Guys,

BTF have answered your refund issue. Your two mates are the same as I said to you, If you dont join the Scottish trials club then you will not be include in our results. You will only ride for the British champoinship as all the other riders under their rules. Come and see me on Saturday if you have any problems. Hope you get your bike fixed.

I wouldnt be LOLing. You're on par with Andrew McDonald, who has also "turned up" to two comps.

Pretty sure Andrew goes through the gates "LOL".

Yip he sure does, He's coming on quite alot aswell. he's going to be doing the rest of the rounds too (Y) The over all win is there to be won by any 3 of you, lewis on 33 i think, so jambo or andrew on 27 could battle it out for top spot. Ross if there aint a yellow route we're in trouble as jamie bew and alec ray will be at next 2 rounds, (god dam) haha.