Biketrial Game Suggestions

G_!

hello,

i'm working in a new game, this one will be far better than the old one.

i repaired a lot of programation fail, also i made a few moves more like frontback, side to rear wheel(from rear wheel and from two wheels), tap to rear wheel, a help up for the gap and you can go backward fastly. Also i'm making the sections for to have a few ways for to get it, so you can ride your way :)

This is not the definitive menu, I'd like to listen your ideas.

EDIT: I'll not change the tap controls! :P

I was thinking in..

how to play: that will be a bit different of the old one

free mode: no time, no rules...

time trial: you have to surmount the sections with a time limit, like a competition. i'm not sure what name to put there..time trial sound good?

bike park: i'll draw Sabadell Bikepark =)

Story mode: You start to ride on a very old bike, and you win better bikes when you get to surmount sections..

what more i can do? what you think of all this? what you think i have to change of all this?

34671474.jpg

choosepython.jpg

pythonh.jpg

90245900.jpg

EDIT:

frontbackg.jpg

Edited by G_!
  • Like 1

but please please make taps easier, i still cant do them :(

hahah i can't believe that! everybody is getting it mate, maybe you pc work slow...try to change de quality imatge pressing the right click of the mouse in the window game

will we ever see rolling gaps added?

mm..maybe i could to do it through of tap, the first move is very similar, i only have to do it longer, but the problem is i can't use the right key for it because that's for to do taps...and i dont know what key i could to use for it...

For "retry" make it so we can just tap the "enter" key rather than using the mouse all the time happy.gif

done! :) that was easy, i did it with "space" key though, thanks ;)

I like the idea of money to buy new bikes that would be cool.

Also, if possible, a editor that lets us create our own sections? would be mint :P

yea, i liked tha money idea too :)

i don't think i can make a editor section, sorry

Can someone give me the link to the first one? :)

Why not put a link into your sig?

the old one is a shit..too many programation fails and that's very short game..i think is better if you wait for the new one, that will be avalaible in a few months =)

It's Zoo! Python not Zoo! Pyhton. (Y)

ops! thanks ;)

Edited by G_!

the old one is a shit..too many programation fails and that's very short game..i think is better if you wait for the new one, that will be avalaible in a few months =)

But still, I'd like it :P I don't care about bugs or anything much, just want something to play again ;)

I've reprogrammed the front back for to do most real the movement, if you do it late that's like a hook :P also i've put a bit more of gravity

frontbackg.jpg

Edited by G_!

i think that under the bikes when you go to choose one, it should say how many falls you have had with the bike

but if you close the game and start to play again that will be restarted..

but if you close the game and start to play again that will be restarted..

oh are there any programs that allow you to do this?

Also could you add more colors?

Edited by F.N.G

oh are there any programs that allow you to do this?

mm...i have to serch it putting numbers in the programation like for exemple this.. 2434534(this would be a color).. but i don't know what color, i have to test many numbers...i'll try to find more colors ;)

mm...i have to serch it putting numbers in the programation like for exemple this.. 2434534(this would be a color).. but i don't know what color, i have to test many numbers...i'll try to find more colors ;)

Ok good luck

Thanks G :)

thanks to every one for the help :) this is a game for everybody so i'm trying to do it how you are saying ^_^

I added 4 new colors, i hope you like it =)

newcolors.jpg

how long till this is finished so badly want to play it >.<

i didn't understand at all your comment xd, if you are asking about when this will be finished..in 1 or 2 months maybe