Close Please - Apology To Highland Bikes

Kieran Morrison

I was told to, and it was my only choice if i wanted to go in there

The people in the shop said you had to make a public apology to go in there again?

The only reason I would have made the public apology instead of telling them to go f**k themselves, would be so I could walk in there with a newspaper and take a shit right in the middle of their shop.

• Like 3

The people in the shop said you had to make a public apology to go in there again?

The only reason I would have made the public apology instead of telling them to go f**k themselves, would be so I could walk in there with a newspaper and take a shit right in the middle of their shop.

I'm not sure if they told me i never spoke to them on the phone but my mum told me to lol

I was told to, and it was my only choice if i wanted to go in there

I probably will never go back in, but i might need them some day

and stop calling me a kid, your only a few years older than me. Stop constantly telling me what to do on here, you tell me to get a life and all you do is slag a 13 year old of. yeah, im the one who needs to get a life ey?

Now will a mod please close this?

i called you a kid once, ive never told you what to do on here, and to be honest that isnt really slagging you off is it? Nice one....

• Like 1

i called you a kid once, ive never told you what to do on here, and to be honest that isnt really slagging you off is it? Nice one....

youve called me a kid before, your always telling me what to do on here (to stop posting, stop making previews for videos blah blah) and you constantly slag me of. Grow up

• Like 3

and stop calling me a kid, your only a few years older than me. Stop constantly telling me what to do on here, you tell me to get a life and all you do is slag a 13 year old of. yeah, im the one who needs to get a life ey?

I'm not sure if they told me i never spoke to them on the phone but my mum told me to lol

:ermm:

• Like 5