Darren Kennedy - End Of Echo Lite Preivew

Darren k;)

. I don't see how the editing was awful in any way it was timed perfectly to the music.

It looked cheap, unprofessional and tacky. Hence why it was shit :) and is there anyneed to have you name appear three times in different colours? we know who you are after the first time. On the otherhand the riding was ok (Y)

It looked cheap, unprofessional and tacky. Hence why it was shit :) and is there anyneed to have you name appear three times in different colours? we know who you are after the first time. On the otherhand the riding was ok (Y)

that is subjective though, I like it better than stupid camera angles and fish eye lenses like 99% of professional productions because I like seeing things that are actually real and even better... creativity in editing something totally lacking in pro vids. It feels like I am watching this in real life and I like that feeling.

Anyways objectively you CAN argue if the editing is good or not and objectively the editing is great... Its a concrete fact the

music goes perfectly with the footage which is what makes great editing. If you don't like the style or song that is your opinion.

• Like 2

ps: never do what anyone on here says hahaha if you made the full video I GUARANTEE you they would have said next time just make a preview so I don't have to watch the whole thing.

Totally agree (even though its ironic coming from me lol),to be honest you should do what you want with your videos Darren, if you want to make a preview make one, its your choice

• Like 1