New Phase 1.2 Something Wrong?

ging3rTAY

New phase 1.2 arrived today all good except that the bit where the handlebars meet the frame (the bit that does the steering) is wobbly however is tightened all the way, is there something wrong?

Don't know about that specific bike it you might need to add a spacer under the stem (the bit that does the steering :P). Is it the whole front fork which is wobbly or is it just the handlebars? If it is the whole fork then most probably that small spacer will do the trick.

When i got mine i had lots of problems with broken parts and had to send it back twice...

did you by any chance buy it from Winstanleys? because as my experience recalls from buying my bike there, they will send it broken a few times before you get a good one...

i had a bent rear hub, rear derailleur hanger, frame, chain snap, bent wheel skewers all before i managed to get a good bike :P

So if that is where you bought it, i'd recommend just taking it to your lbs and getting it repaired mate

thanks, yeah it was from winstanleys, has a big scratch in the pant but i can overlook that, wont be buying from them again though :/ will try that :)

madphaseissue.jpg

if it helps this is an image of where the problem is, you can see an arrow pointing at the area (dont think i was clear before)