A Bit Of Pad Confusion :s

Kenny--Trials

LGM's and you won't look back. They are amazingggg

I recently purchased myself a 2011 hs33 and some LMG's for front and it is insane. I am however Using a trialtech 4 bolt fork with Tnn clamps so that might have something to do with it but either way LMG's are brill. I would also recomend you gring your rim. If your not able to grind it your local bike specilist should be able do it for you.

HAVE FUN!

I recently purchased myself a 2011 hs33 and some LMG's for front and it is insane. I am however Using a trialtech 4 bolt fork with Tnn clamps so that might have something to do with it but either way LMG's are brill. I would also recomend you gring your rim. If your not able to grind it your local bike specilist should be able do it for you.

HAVE FUN!

I'm running the same up front but with Echo TR clamps and a light grind, absolute beast setup. On the rear I've got some HS yellows currently, TNN clamps and TT 2 bolt booster on a medium grind which is also pretty damn good.