New Helmet

Joshm1991

Hey guys,

Okay.. So in the very likely event I fall off my bike, I've been told to get somthing to keep my brains in when I fall off!!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should buy?? I've got a budget of about 20 quid (maybe more if I need too) to get one out of!! I've seen a rather nice full face one at Halfords where I work on offer at £25 but I dunno what would be the best type of helmet, full face of normal!!

What do you guys think I should go for??

Cheers

Joosh

Cheers for the reply!!

Yeah it would help if I stated what I was doing eh!! :P Mainly I'm learning the basics trails riding!! Like I've said in the past, I'm no pro and can just about do the simple things!!

Do you have any links to helmets that might be suitable for what I'm doing??

Joosh

I usually shop in Chain Reaction for helmets etc.

However, I would suggest trying some on in a shop so you know what size you need and what feels comfortable as everyones head is different and everyone has different tastes.

If you can stretch your budget though, get an Urge Endur-O-Matic, I know a few riders who have them and they are soo lighweight and are quite cool.

But as for what you would need, its is up to your personal taste, be it an XC style helmet like a Bell or a Giro, or a piss pot like Bern or similar.

Edited by Brettoll

I usually shop in Chain Reaction for helmets etc.

However, I would suggest trying some on in a shop so you know what size you need and what feels comfortable as everyones head is different and everyone has different tastes.

If you can stretch your budget though, get an Urge Endur-O-Matic, I know a few riders who have them and they are soo lighweight and are quite cool.

But as for what you would need, its is up to your personal taste, be it an XC style helmet like a Bell or a Giro, or a piss pot like Bern or similar.

:) Look's like a jockey helmet....