Freewheels

stuie

Looking for a half decent freewheel. Was thinking the viz or trialtech one, not sure though. Any advice would be great.

Edit:

Also I have a 116mm spaced rear and pretty much all the hubs are 110mm y is this or do snail cams work as spacers to make it fit. Thanks again.

Edited by stuie

Looking for a half decent freewheel. Was thinking the viz or trialtech one, not sure though. Any advice would be great.

Edit:

Also I have a 116mm spaced rear and pretty much all the hubs are 110mm y is this or do snail cams work as spacers to make it fit. Thanks again.

Yes, 110mm hubs will fit 116 mm frames. 110hub + 2 x 3mm snail cams. u can use snail cams as spacers (even if you have other method of chain tensioning) or i brought some pimp spacers off ebay :)

+1

Cant we do a 'Freewheel' sticky? Its boring me the millions of new topics asking which freewheel's worth having, and all of us just going 'echo sl' :giggle:

Couldn't agree more. Back on topic follow everyone elses advice and man up for the Echo. I'm currently running one on my rig and it is beast it has not skipped once in a couple hundred hours of trials!

Couldn't agree more. Back on topic follow everyone elses advice and man up for the Echo. I'm currently running one on my rig and it is beast it has not skipped once in a couple hundred hours of trials!

Admittedly my echo locked up on me recently (and now has horrible grinding noises) and i havnt had the chance to look at it, but ive never had any other issues with it. ive had it for like a year, slapped it on, and its been perfect.