Mod Front Tyre..

0zzy

after trying near enough all the mod tyres on the market for the front, i was just wondering what people recomend for grip and lightweight? i barley ever get a puncture so that is not really a problem, ive tried the kanda block 8 which i thought was actual dog shit and was crap for near enough everything! aint run a maxxis in ages, monnty never seemed that good in the rain or on slippery stuff, and try all on the front is mint, but aint tried the sticky lite! opinioons please? X

Ahh another recruit for the "small block 8's are gash" bandwagon.

I used to think they were great as i only used to ride street in the dry, played on natural for a bit and used to constantly get punctures - awful!!. Also when it rains you may as well just take the tyre off and go ride your rim!

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 1

You know, since a mod front wheel is 20", you don't have to stick with trials specific tyres like the try alls and creepies. There's loads of bmx tires that would do the job just fine. I personally think the try alls are complete rip offs anyway so never used them. Just have a quick search for 20" tyres on google and you get loads.