British Trials Cup Round 5 (Final)

From a third of the Scottish invasion, thanks for a great weekend and to all the officials and observers. Best venue we have been to so far and the best sections for the boyz. Camped at the venue as security! but missed one section being trashed. (must have been the squirrels) Never heard the drive by abuse either all night or the sirens and police helicopters chasing the baddies)

Hope to see some of you at a Scottish event next year and thanks to all who have made myself, Aaron and Simon so welcome in their first year of comps. See you all next year.

Kevin

It was a great day - I'm glad I made the trip up, even if watching everyone else riding and enjoying themselves got a bit frustrating! Can't wait to get back on my bike! It was great to see so many faces from all over the UK, especially those who travelled from so far North/South!

As the season comes to a close, I'd like to thank everyone that has helped out with the events, whether by organising, setting up, observing or helping on the day or simply entering and riding! Especially big thanks to Barbara Wright, without whose tireless effort and committment these events would surely not be happening! She does a fantastic job!

There are some fantastic photos from the day on the No Limits Photography Facebook; thanks for coming along guys - hope you enjoyed it!

Write-ups of the last two rounds coming soon (Y)

Edited by Ben Swales