British Trials Cup Round 5 (Final)

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the lack of contact from us recently, both Barbara and I have been out of action with a broken ankle (me) and a bad cold brought on by spending hours in the rain at trials (Barbara).

As I'm sure you're all aware, the final round of the British Trials Cup will take place on Sunday 23rd October at Shipley Glen in West Yorkshire. With the points being so close at the top of most classes, this is sure to be an exciting round, with the top riders in each class giving it their all to bag the all-important points needed to make the podium in this event and in the series. Who will take home the Cup this year?

It's a fantastic venue as well, which allows for challenging, technical sections as well as some big moves, meaning that the event is a great one for riders and spectators alike.

Entries can be made online or by downloading and sending the entry form on the events page: http://biketrialuk.co.uk/Events.htm. You can also check the points so far to see who you need to beat!

We hope to see loads of you there!

Money is super tight this month with Joe's car dead (again!) and me with a new Mrs :lol:

We are going to try our best to sort something, would be a shame to miss the last round after traveling so far to get to all the others.

Really hope to see you there, but we'll see...

I'll be there with the new Limey 4 and Genesis frames!

Sweet, Joe. When my Zhi Z3 Breaks then I might go for the limey 4!

Will hopefully be there and Might be bringing Andrew McCabe with me, should be great!, I'm 4th so One point behind 3rd, don't think I will come 3rd but It's worth a shot!

Scottish Duke boyz will be coming along as well. No money for new Onzas!! Anybody point us somewhere to camp. (on site?) as we will be coming down Saturday. 210miles each way!

Kev

There's no camping at the event but there is a camp site 5-10 mins away.

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=2179

See you there.

Cracking! Be good to see the Scottish contingent again! Hopefully I'll be able to get up to some of your comps next year, ankle permitting!

See you all on Sunday!

Looking forward to an English invasion next year. Feel a War of the Roses type event next year? We had a broken ankle two events ago so we are prepared for you!!!!

Looking forward to an English invasion next year. Feel a War of the Roses type event next year? We had a broken ankle two events ago so we are prepared for you!!!!

I don't see why not! We'd have to look into the safety/insurance aspect of wearing kilts though - we might have to force you to wear trousers!

I don't see why not! We'd have to look into the safety/insurance aspect of wearing kilts though - we might have to force you to wear trousers!

Big drops and they work as a parachute! We will have to be real scotsman and nothing underneath, should make interesting pic report for the ladies! Insurance for the wee Sgian Dubhs (Go for it?) might be more of a problem.

See attachment for awards.

post-26716-0-64493000-1319047299_thumb.j