Chris Walford - Quick Quarry Ride

wally

Haven't been riding a lot recently, but I found this pretty decent quarry close to where I live, so went for a little ride last weekend and here's a short video of it.

Thanks to Arron Rodgers (Fresh Products) for filming.

Trust me the rocks are bigger than they look haha!

Let us know what you think.

Ace video Chris.

Trust me the rocks are bigger than they look haha!

Too true, it's just down the road from me and still only been a few times as most of the rocks there are way too big for me.

There's more in the quarry aswell if you want to chance it.

Ace video Chris.

Too true, it's just down the road from me and still only been a few times as most of the rocks there are way too big for me.

There's more in the quarry aswell if you want to chance it.

Thanks Matt, you still riding? Has been a while since I saw you! We rode the quarry at the top of Pit Lane, and also had a look at another yard full of blocks a bit further down on the left, the rocks are even bigger in there! They are stacked higher than houses! Do you mean actually inside the quarry? Ive done a moto-trials comp in there, tis pretty sweet. You know of any more areas?

That place looks mental can you pin point on google map for us..

On Google maps its Pit Lane, Ketton, PE9 3SZ, you can see most of the areas from Google street view, thats how i found it haha.

Thanks Matt, you still riding? Has been a while since I saw you! We rode the quarry at the top of Pit Lane, and also had a look at another yard full of blocks a bit further down on the left, the rocks are even bigger in there! They are stacked higher than houses! Do you mean actually inside the quarry? Ive done a moto-trials comp in there, tis pretty sweet. You know of any more areas?

Yeah still riding but building a new bike atm.

Yeah it's still a working quarry so is a bit dodgy going in but there's some big rocks in there too. The one yard nearer the quarry with the massive stacks has some ridable bits right at the back, well it did a while back, don't know if they're still there mind.