New Hd Clips - Rockman Blue

G_!

hi,

today i bought a new HD camera, i wasn't happy with the old camera(the one was new) so i back that to the shop and i bought this one. I can see a better quality in this :).

This morning i filmed a few clips to test this. You can't see the rockman link in there because now i'm not sponsored by rockman.

i hope you like it,

sorry for the hops correction on that footjamwhip =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4dlpiIAJ_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4dlpiIAJ_A

Edited by G_!

I hadn't noticed the helmet to be honest.

Just your riding in general is similar.

Me likey (Y)

ok...it's true, cls always did footjamwhips..backwards..etc....

i'll change my helmet in December to finish with this, i only want to be myself, no CLS. My riding is nothing like cls, i record things he never did in his videos because i ride a different trials. He was a tgs rider and i'm not that. Every time i get a new video always i receive comments like this, sometimes it's nice because he was a great rider but i dont want the people think i want to be like him. just i hope he doesn't think i'm immiting him.

Edited by G_!

ok...it's true, cls always did footjamwhips..backwards..etc....

i'll change my helmet in December to finish with this, i only want to be myself, no CLS. My riding is nothing like cls, i record things he never did in his videos because i ride a different trials. He was a tgs rider and i'm not that. Every time i get a new video always i receive comments like this, sometimes it's nice because he was a great rider but i dont want the people think i want to be like him. just i hope he doesn't think i'm immiting him.

I wasnt suggesting that you were trying to mimic him, was merely a comment.

I love your riding style, very individual and smooth. Never meant to offend!

Good riding mate thumbsupanim.gif

• Like 1

Don't try too hard, or people might stop saying nice things like that. We all know you have (/had) a soft spot for CLS ;) Don't try and hide it.

I think that what Echo Lite 09 said was meant to make you feel good. It wasn't an accusation.

Sweet video too!

Awesome skills, shame you just copy CLS all the time though :giggle:

• Like 3

thanks for the comments :)

Don't try too hard, or people might stop saying nice things like that. We all know you have (/had) a soft spot for CLS ;) Don't try and hide it.

I think that what Echo Lite 09 said was meant to make you feel good. It wasn't an accusation.

Sweet video too!

Awesome skills, shame you just copy CLS all the time though :giggle:

haha ok, i'll not offend again for this, sorry.

nice to read a comment from you :)

thanks

Edited by G_!