Lewes/worthing

Jake.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Couldn't help but think that this one had a bit too much clutter going on :)

tumblr_m40zvjIvnQ1ruvflao1_500.jpg

Hahahaa took me 2 looks before I realised why the photo you posted looked better, and I definitely agree with it. :D Skateboarders get in the way sooo much at skateparks, imagine what skateparks could be like for trials if they didn't have skaterboarders >_<

I definitely agree with it. :D Skateboarders get in the way sooo much at skateparks, imagine what skateparks could be like for trials if they didn't have skaterboarders >_<

Biker get in the way soo much when you are a skateboarder also lol Both hate each other for the same reason. They should do two different type of park for real. btw, i say that cause i do bmx and skateboard. And its the same shit from both point of view lol

Nice picture btw !

Edited by natbike

• 2 weeks later...

very nice!! cant wait to get better at riding means i can go out with a group and not look so rubbish!

Yeah I know the feeling... Jack and Josh are pretty much the only guys in the area I get to ride with, and they're miles ahead of me haha.

Biker get in the way soo much when you are a skateboarder also lol Both hate each other for the same reason. They should do two different type of park for real. btw, i say that cause i do bmx and skateboard. And its the same shit from both point of view lol

Nice picture btw !

Yeah I know, we get on each others nerves. Seems like everybody at skateparks looks down upon trials riders though, don't get why. However I'm not too bothered about skateboarders, it's just the cocky ones that get on my nerves. :P

Thanks