Monty To....what?

J Trials 31

Well, here's the story. I have a Monty 221 TI (07) and first things first when I built it up, I wanted the standard TI bar and stem on it because they are sick and top of the line anyway, so I got them, but then realized that the stem I got was from the Kamel instead (it was used) which obviously has a different geo and of course the bike rides pretty much terrible because of it. Now, the frame has a crack on the chainstay and will probably go soon, so wondering what frames that would go well with my bar and stem setup (other than Kamel obviously) since I don't really want to change them (but will if forced to)

Thanks guys,

J

dunno really as I m more of an oldschool guy myself, gotta love those old monty

if I would buy a high bb mod, I guess I would go for an echo or a fans as I like clean looking frame

these arn't too expensive

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/20_inch_frames/monty_220_kamel/c36p11080.html

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/20_inch_frames/echo_lite_2011_with_bb/c36p11474.html

couldnt find the fans though :(

the echo lite sl is very nice aswell but disk only I think

not a fan of the rockman, but that's mainly because of the frame look (the earlier models were very nice)

I really liked my 221 with Kamel forks and stem... :ermm:

TI? They are just a bit low for me, obviously. And if your talking about the Kamel, then yeah I would take one if they were cheaper, but there not... haha

I was actually looking at the Zhi Team, and it looks really good, but I don't know of any Zhi dealers LOL.... I wonder if you can order straight from China... ^_^

TI? They are just a bit low for me, obviously. And if your talking about the Kamel, then yeah I would take one if they were cheaper, but there not... haha

I was actually looking at the Zhi Team, and it looks really good, but I don't know of any Zhi dealers LOL.... I wonder if you can order straight from China... ^_^

get another one, if its the red one i know where you can get one for 165euros its the last one but has been in stock for atleast a month as i was tempted myself

i ran the monty 221 ti stems (Carbon edition) Along with the monty 221 ti bars

On my koxx xtp 05

adamant a3

ko km1

gu tp 08

koxx xtp 2

Plenty of different geos going on there and well the only reason i dont have them anymore is because i cant find any :(

Yeah, I know that Davey ;) but my stem is the newer Kamel one and has a different geo