2004 - 2011 Zoo!'s

alistair14

how did you find the other one in such good condition?

The one with blue stickers? It was advertised on here. It is in worse condition than the one I got from Ares (it has quite a few scratches and the lacquer Has gone whteish and funny)

Nice! I actually thought it was a 150x35! How does the 130x25 and the Pitbull geo feel in combination? Trying to figure out if 130x25 or 150x35 would be better for a frame with very similar geo. Both seem popular sizes for high bb stocks these days

The 130*25 feels great for me the the Trialtech High Rise bars and I really would want to go any higher than that, a few people have commented on how high the front end is.

Feels lovely :)

• 2 weeks later...

How do they work? Thinking about putting them on my Hex but don't know how strong the hollow tech tube is :/

Right now I can only tell you they are stiffer than any isis cranks I have tried,axle looks solid too.But bear in mind this is the heavier version of SLX cranks(the one which comes with 2chainrings/bashring)which has stronger axle.