Few Clips From Recent Hull Ride

tdubz

Hey

Pure frame still going strong! A few of us ended up going a few times last week! met up with the Hull lot a couple of time, great set of lads like! dead friendly, felt a little harsh riding in the warehouse when they weren't around, but when we got there first thing, it was drenched, so thought we'd bump in to a couple of them in there instead, but I think a fair few were busy / working on that 3rd day we went. There's a couple of clips of the other lot too, but think theyve been saved

Was a good week though, enjoyed it! will have to get together again soon!

Cheers for putting vid up Tom.

Edited by trials26

Hey

Pure frame still going strong! A few of us ended up going a few times last week! met up with the Hull lot a couple of time, great set of lads like! dead friendly, felt a little harsh riding in the warehouse when they weren't around, but when we got there first thing, it was drenched, so thought we'd bump in to a couple of them in there instead, but I think a fair few were busy / working on that 3rd day we went. There's a couple of clips of the other lot too, but think theyve been saved

Was a good week though, enjoyed it! will have to get together again soon!

Cheers for putting vid up Tom.

Ahh good to hear that. Will deffo have to meet up with you guys for a ride there soon. Hull is one of my favourite places to ride at the moment. Ive now even got a HD camera too so we can get a group vid sorted.

Andy

Andy we organised (i think you did actually) to ride on xmas eve and you didnt turn up?

I know appoligies about that! Im not sure if the message got round. As i did not leave work til 4.. ( hoping to leave for 11) Plus by time id of got there it would of been dark which would of been no good for filming.

Hopefully get something arranged soon for definate :)

Besides Tomala from Poland ( Kornels friend) is coming over to visit soon for a week n wants to ride all the big places.

• 2 weeks later...